4 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
In the article about Disney's princesses, it states that Ariel is a princess by marriage. She is the youngest daughter of King Triton, therefore, she is a princess by birth.
This is my first time.
She is lion but I believe she married prince simvba???
DOES THIS NOT MEAN TSHE IS CONSORT???
Tell me in the comments
I've seen the word "Wonderlandian" used in other media
Is Dory a Disney Princess?
1. Disney’s Enchanted
List 8 characters AND which other characters in other stories/movies are they similar to.
2.This movie contains several motifs (patterns), such as a magic entrance into a different land and poison. Please name 7 instances where motifs are used.
16. The hero of this fairy tale is supposed to be , but it turns out to be
17. , who is the anti-hero (or doesn’t want to be the prince at all!).
18. Evil villains are quite sarcastic, but so are not so intelligent princes. Give ONE example of when verbal irony is used.
19. What is the dramatic irony of this movie?
This movie uses several fairy tales in telling the story. Name three common fairy tales integrated into this movie:
Who ends up with whom at the end of this movie?
Name two conflicts (one internal, one external) for each character.
25. Giselle’s internal conflict
26. Giselle’s external conflict
27. Robert’s internal conflict
28. Robert’s external conflict
29. Nathaniel’s internal conflict
30. Nathaniel’s external conflict
Bonus Question: Why is it so difficult for Prince Edward to understand what Giselle wants?
Princess Connor Faust (also known as Snow Whiterellaurorapunzel) is the inspirational princess with head and upper body of a female human, red and blue sleeves of Snow White, a blue dress, glass slippers and blue gloves of Cinderella, a golden crown of Aurora and a long golden blonde hair of Rapunzel. From the 2018 film, "Disney Princess: Meet Princess", voiced by Renée Victor.
Meet the new Disney Princess (half-Cinderella, half-Aurora, half-Belle, half-Rapunzel), "Princess Connor Faust" (female inspiration of Connor Faust).
Can someone identify the top left (the first one ) princess ?
I managed to find all of the 12 but Her...